As a self respecting food gardener, you want to harvest the best possible production from your plants. And you know the best production is natural, full of organic contents and unspoiled by any chemicals.
Just like Mother Nature decided it would be.
However, Mother Nature has also created all kinds of other creatures, which enjoy your plants, just as much as you.
Choosing your garden plants can be like a long path with all kinds of obstacles you have to take into consideration. And only after you jump, crawl or go around every single detail, you can feel like a winner.
Here are the most important details you should think about.
I believe the previous article was good for you. This time we continue with the rest awesome eco-friendly cleaning tips.
- Kitchen. Kitchen is often one of the most dirty rooms in a house. This is the place where all the food is stored. There possibility of getting the whole place messed up, if you are not careful. Moreover, pest and insects are going to invade your house only because of the spilled food. So make sure the kitchen is always perfectly cleaned. A good advice is to start sweeping the floors from the corners towards the centre. That way you will have all the debris and food spilled in the centre, so you could easily remove it later. Here comes baking soda to help you once again. You can easily clean the counter with baking soda. You could scrub the surfaces by using a damp cloth or a sponge. If the stains are stubborn, I advise you to form a thick paste comprised of baking soda and water. Apply some of the paste, let it sit and then remove it. You could use this practice for cleaning cutting boards, containers, fridges and many more. The hygiene level needs to be very high, especially in the kitchen. You can easily make a natural disinfectant by mixing water, liquid soap and tea tree oil. Just place the solution in a spray bottle and then spray the affected surfaces. Then rub with an old cloth for example.
- Wood floors. As I have already mentioned, you need to clean your floor often. I have adopted the habit of cleaning my floors twice a day – once early in the morning and then later in the night. That way the floors don’t get dirty really fast. Most of the wood floors are really beautiful and add class to your home. However, keeping your wood floors clean is definitely not an easy task. Sometimes you will need professional services. If you are just settling into your new home, I advise you to schedule expert cleaning services in Westminster. They use eco-friendly cleaning tools to make your wood floors sparkling. You can use a solution of vinegar and water. Take a spray bottle and pour equal part warm water and vinegar. Take a mop and sweep around the floors.
- Oven cleaning. Dirty ovens are probably the most awful things to be cleaned. Most of my friends always book experts for cleaning the ovens. The bad thing is that most of the dirty spots require chemical cleaning solutions, which are really harmful for you and your family. A great alternative is to use baking soda and water. Just make a paste by mixing them together, and apply a thin layer on the inside of the oven. It is important to let the paste sit for the night. The next day you will find how easy the grime is removed.
I hope you liked the eco-friendly cleaning techniques shown in this, and also the previous, article. It is really important to make you place more healhy.
- Vinegar. This is probably one of the best cleaning solutions you can find at home. Vinegar has many advantages. Not only it is a delicious addition to a various range of salads, but also can be used successfully for removing many kinds of stains. Another great advantage of vinegar is that I can successfully absorb many different odours. For example, if you are cooking fish, don’t forget to place some vinegar in a bowl in the kitchen. You can even pour some vinegar when making your floor cleaning solution. That way definitely will get rid of home odours.
- Baking soda. Baking soda is another one really helpful eco-friendly cleaning solution. Like vinegar, baking soda can also be found at home. Moreover, it can be used to clean a wide range of surfaces. If your old carpets are smelly, you can use some baking soda to remove the odours. Just sprinkle some of the powder over the carpet and let it sit for at least half an hour. Baking soda can be used for cleaning your bathroom too. As you may know, drains need to be maintained monthly. Just pour some baking soda and the add hot water. Remember to clean your bathroom at least twice in a month.
- Tiles. Tiles can easily be cleaned and disinfected without using dangerous chemical products like bleach. Instead you could successfully use baking soda for cleaning the tiles. I advise you to use a sponge for scrubbing tiles. Another helpful green cleaning technique is to use lemon juice for removing mould and mildew. If you have no lemons nearby, you can just use some vinegar. Don’t forget to let the citric acid sit, before scrubbing the surface. You can even substitute bleach for disinfecting tiles. I recommend you pour two cups of water, several tablespoons of liquid soap and a few drops of tea tree oil. This solution is really strong, but I advise you to disinfect your tiles often, because, as you know floors are the high traffic areas.
- Windows. It is important to have your windows sparkling clean, because the sunlight can easily access your room. There are a lot of chemical products, which can do the work, but this is not the point here. What we want is to have a clean and healthy windows. However, there are cases, when you simply can’t clean all the windows alone. Then you should definitely call your professional cleaners Wembley to help you. However, for the best windows and mirror cleaning solution you will need white vinegar, water and several pages from the yesterday’s newspaper. First, pour around 3 litres of water in a wash basin. Then add your tablespoons of white vinegar. Add the solution in a spray bottle. Spray the dirty areas. Use the newspaper for scrubbing. That way you prevent streaking. If you are out of vinegar, you can always use lemon juice or club soda.
I hope you’ve liked the first part. See you in the next part.
One of the main differences between the new, modern days and the past is that the people who want to be educated today have that chance. The knowledge is no longer prohibited for the poorer. The main difference these days are the computers and the computer programs and mostly, the internet. These digital world inventions created the kind of world where anyone, from anywhere can learn and teach other the things he/she knows. This infinite source of knowledge which is so easy accessible and available to anyone around the globe made the curious people very informed about the topics they are interested in. The people who want to learn something, can do it pretty easy these days. Thanks to all that, the French exquisite cuisine is now closer to the people than any time before. Many learn the techniques and try to apply the style in their own daily lives.
So, what should we know about the French cuisine? Read the rest of this entry »
Have you noticed that most of the stains you have in your home are mixed? Most of these stains are extremely stubborn. Mixed stains are often divided in two categories according to the treatment they need. Note that sometimes you will definitely need a professional to clean your dirty carpets, for example. Read the rest of this entry »
Now that there is a notable upsurge in the home market demand take advantage of this opportunity to sell your home faster. However, remember that from the moment you put your home on the market it will be subjected to close scrutiny from estate agents and prospective buyers. So, it is essential to to make your house as appealing as possible. Yes, adding a swimming-pool or extension might seem alluring, it could be a grave mistake. There is no guarantee that you’ll be able to make a return on such a big investment. Read the rest of this entry »
If you want to attract attention, even envy in most women I recommend you go for suede, one of the most soft and velvet like material. It is greatly used in the fashion industry for the manufacturing of gloves, boots, puses, jackets and whatever else comes on your mind. It is also used in the furniture business to make chairs, pillows and couches. The feeling when you lay on a suede sofa is amazing. Suede is made form the splitting of leather into several layers.
Do you clean your house often? Do you know why you have to clean your house often? Do you want to learn how to maintain your home properly? Read the rest of this entry »
I won’t lie to you I hate cleaning, ever since I was a little girl. Even though I know how cleaning can help you reduce stress and it is important to have a germ-free home, I can’t stand it. I am not ashamed to admit that I use the service of professional cleaning company. Every week a technician comes at home and for about three hours my hose look like a cover of a magazine. Everything is clean and tidy, so I have the spare time to go to a beauty salon, watch TV and talk on the phone. Read the rest of this entry »
- Bolden Your Statement – Use White Shaggy Rugs
- How to Take Care of Rattan Furniture
- Forget The Carpets – Get Hardwood Flooring
- How to Clean a Fish Pond for the Summer
- How to Avoid Mould Growth
- Budget Decorating
- Carpet and Floor Care
- Decorating Tips
- End of Tenancy Cleaning
- Genaral Cleaning
- Green Cleaning
- Home Décor & Style
- Kitchen Cleaning
- Pro Cleaning Tips
- Stain Removal
- Travelling Tips
- Upholstery Cleaning