Archive for the ‘Genaral Cleaning’ Category
- Vinegar. This is probably one of the best cleaning solutions you can find at home. Vinegar has many advantages. Not only it is a delicious addition to a various range of salads, but also can be used successfully for removing many kinds of stains. Another great advantage of vinegar is that I can successfully absorb many different odours. For example, if you are cooking fish, don’t forget to place some vinegar in a bowl in the kitchen. You can even pour some vinegar when making your floor cleaning solution. That way definitely will get rid of home odours.
- Baking soda. Baking soda is another one really helpful eco-friendly cleaning solution. Like vinegar, baking soda can also be found at home. Moreover, it can be used to clean a wide range of surfaces. If your old carpets are smelly, you can use some baking soda to remove the odours. Just sprinkle some of the powder over the carpet and let it sit for at least half an hour. Baking soda can be used for cleaning your bathroom too. As you may know, drains need to be maintained monthly. Just pour some baking soda and the add hot water. Remember to clean your bathroom at least twice in a month.
- Tiles. Tiles can easily be cleaned and disinfected without using dangerous chemical products like bleach. Instead you could successfully use baking soda for cleaning the tiles. I advise you to use a sponge for scrubbing tiles. Another helpful green cleaning technique is to use lemon juice for removing mould and mildew. If you have no lemons nearby, you can just use some vinegar. Don’t forget to let the citric acid sit, before scrubbing the surface. You can even substitute bleach for disinfecting tiles. I recommend you pour two cups of water, several tablespoons of liquid soap and a few drops of tea tree oil. This solution is really strong, but I advise you to disinfect your tiles often, because, as you know floors are the high traffic areas.
- Windows. It is important to have your windows sparkling clean, because the sunlight can easily access your room. There are a lot of chemical products, which can do the work, but this is not the point here. What we want is to have a clean and healthy windows. However, there are cases, when you simply can’t clean all the windows alone. Then you should definitely call your Fantastic Cleaners Wembley to help you. However, for the best windows and mirror cleaning solution you will need white vinegar, water and several pages from the yesterday’s newspaper. First, pour around 3 litres of water in a wash basin. Then add your tablespoons of white vinegar. Add the solution in a spray bottle. Spray the dirty areas. Use the newspaper for scrubbing. That way you prevent streaking. If you are out of vinegar, you can always use lemon juice or club soda.
I hope you’ve liked the first part. See you in the next part.
Have you noticed that most of the stains you have in your home are mixed? Most of these stains are extremely stubborn. Mixed stains are often divided in two categories according to the treatment they need. Note that sometimes you will definitely need a professional to clean your dirty carpets, for example. Read the rest of this entry »
Mould growth can be a really big headache. Along with the aesthetic problems it creates, mould growth is considered as one of the main reasons for asthma and other respiratory problems in family members. Read the rest of this entry »
How do you spend your time in rainy days? Do you stay all day in front of the TV watching shows and movies, or you prefer to do something more useful and manage some housework? Read the rest of this entry »
Rattan furniture always add a delicate and comfortable touch to your house appearance. Some of you probably consider them as an exotic highlight to the home, but for others they can be a whole house furnish. No matter how many, if you are an owner of such kind of furniture, you should know a little more about their maintenance. Here you can find information for that. Read the rest of this entry »
Hard water deposits are a very common thing today. It is all because of the water that runs through our city systems. Much of the time it contains dissolved minerals and salts in it (you may check for any taste). Once they end up on a surface and dry, they leave a white residue. This is what hard water or limescale is. Here I will give you several tips for cleaning it. Read the rest of this entry »
I’m so proud to be a Londoner. Especially now, during the Olympic Games. London is doing so well so far in being a host on this huge event. However, while watching the Olympics and being a part of the Olympic atmosphere in the city, we should not forget about our regular things that we have to do. For example, the cleaning! Maintaining the house is very important even though we may prefer standing in front of the TV and watching the athletes jumping and running around. Read the rest of this entry »
The old zombie theme has been clichéd to its limits as all people can imagine, from the movies, through the range of apocalyptic scenarios to the thousands of zombie video games coming out each year but the old zombie concept was laced with a fresh new concept recently which was the zombie safehouse competition. This isn’t the surfacing of a secret demonic architectural society but a clever concept competition by a bunch of apocalypse survivalists that wanted to create the perfect safehouse in their opinion, in the likely event of national zombie fallout. Read the rest of this entry »
If you possess a small hotel introduce some creativity and imagination designing the rooms. This could be attractive for more guests and your business will increase the incomes. Read about some ideas for incredibly unusual and sexy bedrooms: Read the rest of this entry »
- Bolden Your Statement – Use White Shaggy Rugs
- How to Take Care of Rattan Furniture
- Forget The Carpets – Get Hardwood Flooring
- How to Avoid Mould Growth
- How to Clean a Fish Pond for the Summer
- Budget Decorating
- Carpet and Floor Care
- Decorating Tips
- End of Tenancy Cleaning
- Genaral Cleaning
- Green Cleaning
- Home Décor & Style
- Kitchen Cleaning
- Pro Cleaning Tips
- Stain Removal
- Travelling Tips
- Upholstery Cleaning