Archive for the ‘Kitchen Cleaning’ Category
I believe the previous article was good for you. This time we continue with the rest awesome eco-friendly cleaning tips.
- Kitchen. Kitchen is often one of the most dirty rooms in a house. This is the place where all the food is stored. There possibility of getting the whole place messed up, if you are not careful. Moreover, pest and insects are going to invade your house only because of the spilled food. So make sure the kitchen is always perfectly cleaned. A good advice is to start sweeping the floors from the corners towards the centre. That way you will have all the debris and food spilled in the centre, so you could easily remove it later. Here comes baking soda to help you once again. You can easily clean the counter with baking soda. You could scrub the surfaces by using a damp cloth or a sponge. If the stains are stubborn, I advise you to form a thick paste comprised of baking soda and water. Apply some of the paste, let it sit and then remove it. You could use this practice for cleaning cutting boards, containers, fridges and many more. The hygiene level needs to be very high, especially in the kitchen. You can easily make a natural disinfectant by mixing water, liquid soap and tea tree oil. Just place the solution in a spray bottle and then spray the affected surfaces. Then rub with an old cloth for example.
- Wood floors. As I have already mentioned, you need to clean your floor often. I have adopted the habit of cleaning my floors twice a day – once early in the morning and then later in the night. That way the floors don’t get dirty really fast. Most of the wood floors are really beautiful and add class to your home. However, keeping your wood floors clean is definitely not an easy task. Sometimes you will need professional services. If you are just settling into your new home, I advise you to schedule expert cleaning services in Westminster. They use eco-friendly cleaning tools to make your wood floors sparkling. You can use a solution of vinegar and water. Take a spray bottle and pour equal part warm water and vinegar. Take a mop and sweep around the floors.
- Oven cleaning. Dirty ovens are probably the most awful things to be cleaned. Most of my friends always book experts for cleaning the ovens. The bad thing is that most of the dirty spots require chemical cleaning solutions, which are really harmful for you and your family. A great alternative is to use baking soda and water. Just make a paste by mixing them together, and apply a thin layer on the inside of the oven. It is important to let the paste sit for the night. The next day you will find how easy the grime is removed.
I hope you liked the eco-friendly cleaning techniques shown in this, and also the previous, article. It is really important to make you place more healhy.
One of the main differences between the new, modern days and the past is that the people who want to be educated today have that chance. The knowledge is no longer prohibited for the poorer. The main difference these days are the computers and the computer programs and mostly, the internet. These digital world inventions created the kind of world where anyone, from anywhere can learn and teach other the things he/she knows. This infinite source of knowledge which is so easy accessible and available to anyone around the globe made the curious people very informed about the topics they are interested in. The people who want to learn something, can do it pretty easy these days. Thanks to all that, the French exquisite cuisine is now closer to the people than any time before. Many learn the techniques and try to apply the style in their own daily lives.
So, what should we know about the French cuisine? Read the rest of this entry »
Have you noticed that most of the stains you have in your home are mixed? Most of these stains are extremely stubborn. Mixed stains are often divided in two categories according to the treatment they need. Note that sometimes you will definitely need a professional to clean your dirty carpets, for example. Read the rest of this entry »
Many people begin to use professional services for anything in their life, when it needs done. If you can have help when your car breaks down, hire babysitters or a personal tutors, why not get yourself some professional cleaning services, to take care of your home ? There are many different companies, which just like the taxi drivers have the same tasks, but have completely different taxes, principals of work, etc. So, here, I would like to tell you how to pick the best one and at a low price. Read the rest of this entry »
Hard water deposits are a very common thing today. It is all because of the water that runs through our city systems. Much of the time it contains dissolved minerals and salts in it (you may check for any taste). Once they end up on a surface and dry, they leave a white residue. This is what hard water or limescale is. Here I will give you several tips for cleaning it. Read the rest of this entry »
Cramped kitchen cabinets, bumpy tile bench tops, lack of storage space, if this sounds like your kitchen then it’s definitely time to do something about it. A full scale kitchen renovation shouldn’t scare you, true, it will take some planning time, some trial and error exercises but it will all be worth it in the end. Start the remake with a swift and powerful clean up. Read the rest of this entry »
A ceramic stovetop could be a nice addition to your kitchen, but it could also be a new challenge to clean. Fortunately, unlike its predecessor, the ceramic stovetop is very easy to maintain when proper and consistent care is taken. Here are a few helpful tips you can use to keep a ceramic stovetop looking clean as new. Read the rest of this entry »
- Bolden Your Statement – Use White Shaggy Rugs
- How to Take Care of Rattan Furniture
- Forget The Carpets – Get Hardwood Flooring
- How to Clean a Fish Pond for the Summer
- How to Avoid Mould Growth
- Budget Decorating
- Carpet and Floor Care
- Decorating Tips
- End of Tenancy Cleaning
- Genaral Cleaning
- Green Cleaning
- Home Décor & Style
- Kitchen Cleaning
- Pro Cleaning Tips
- Stain Removal
- Travelling Tips
- Upholstery Cleaning